Mindsets of a Master Stock Trader
Ready to learn the inner game of trading?
Most of the education people study is the “outer game.” The outer game is about learning strategies and techniques, but it doesn’t help you with the majority of problems many people have, which is the “inner game.”
The inner game of trading is about mastering your psychology, fear, thoughts, and emotions so that you can keep things in check. It is about learning how to manage yourself so that you can be a disciplined trader.
In this book, we focus on the inner game of trading to take you to a new level.
Want to get a free preview of the book?
Get a detailed look inside the book with a video walk-through. Let me flip through the pages so you can see what this book has to offer.
Click the button below to get your free video preview!
What you will learn with Mindsets of a Master Stock Trader
- How to properly trade when you are angry or sad and the best way to calm your emotions down
- When to take a pause or break from trading and how it allows you to make more by avoiding huge losses
- How to handle noise in the stock market and block it out by mastering your own environment
- How to deal with mental overload and simplify your trading environment
- Why knowledge is not enough when it comes to trading and how you can get wisdom
- How to deal with trading boredom and what to do about it
- and much more!
Most traders fail not because of strategy...
Most traders fail not because of their strategy, but because they don’t know how to manage themselves and their emotions.
They fail because they lack the inner game.
This book has concepts that make you think about your trading and opens up your mind to a new perspective. In the end, this will help you master the inner game and put you on the path to trading more profitably.
Get the Mindsets of a Master Stock Trader Book...
This book is packed with concepts that will help you master the inner game of trading.
Learn to understanding yourself, your emotions, psychology, and decision making process so that you can avoid the confusion, trade smarter, and stop letting emotions control your trades.
To get the book, click one of the buttons below and go through the checkout process.